International Chemical Safety Data Solution (ICSDS) is equipped with the necessary tools – both technical expertise and verbal acuity – to give you the premium service you’ve been looking for.
Contact our team to learn how we can help to author regulated documents designed to comply with the current chemical regulations for each country of distribution, including but not limited to:
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard 2012 (HazCom 2012) for United States of America.
- Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH), and Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP) for European Union.
- Hazardous Products act (HPA) and legal requirements of WHMIS for Canada.
- WHS Regulation supported by Work and Health and Safety Act (WHS Act) for Australia.
- HNSO Act of New Zealand.
- Applicable GB regulations for packaging, labeling, SDS and classifications of chemicals for China.
- Japan Industrial Standards (JIS) and requirements of CSCL and ISHL for chemical registration.
- NMX-R-019-SCFI regulation of classification, labeling and SDS for Mexico.
- Applicable NBR standards of classification, labeling and SDS for Brazil.
- TCCA and ISHA Act of Korea for classification and labeling of hazardous chemicals in Korea.
As first-rate regulatory professionals, we will provide you with the guidance you need, saving you time and money. Our professionals will ensure that your SDS meet the GHS requirements for the jurisdiction of interest. We will create safety data sheets (SDS) that are intuitive and intelligible for your new products.
We review your old (M)SDS, address the gaps, re-author those SDS and make sure your safety data sheets are in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- ICSDS will help you identify the required GHS label elements for your product Safety Data Sheets
- Create new SDS and provide guidance to ensure compliance of new products (both sourced and manufactured) with applicable U.S. and international requirements. Perform product composition review and assessment of all raw materials.
- Provide regulatory consultations and guidelines for businesses and industries of all kind.
- Highlight required testing based on hazard assessment on your new products.
- Communicating hazard information on safety data sheets based on available toxicity, echo-toxicity and other test results to improve the quality and consistency of information.
- Re-author/update your existing (M)SDS to meet the new regulatory requirements.
- Safety Data Sheet translations.